Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Fun

We spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer. We have a covered patio that functions as our outdoor living/dining room. Since the most of the grandkids live right next door, we see them daily. Here are a few of precious moments from my first week out of school.
Roasted corn-on-the-cob for dinner (thanks to Reed!).





Grandpa DoJo gives Drew his second buzz cut of the summer. Check out that farmer's tan!
When the folks at church complimented Andrew on his haircut, he rubbed his head and said "Grandpa cut my hair."
He's handsome, no matter what haircut he has.
Here you see Drew contemplating whether he should get into the backyard pool. I fill the kiddie pools with our well water, which is icy-cold even on the hottest summer days.
The girls don't seem to mind. Check out those swim goggles and Kourtney's "princess pose." These kids are goofy, but I love 'em!
HONESTLY? What's not to love about this?
There are lots of things I like about summer, BESIDES not being at work. Lots of free time in the backyard is number one on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment