Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh no! It's a Man Cold!

I have a pretty healthy immune system, but every once-in-awhile I get a bug. Sometime during our Snow Days, I caught a cold. I was too sick to teach Sunday School yesterday. (Thanks to my son-in-law Nolan for bailing me out and teaching my lesson.) I'm on the mend, I think/hope! DoJo is about a day behind me in symptoms, so today was his day to be absolutely miserable. I will just say, if the hubbs skips work, well...it's serious! This whole episode reminded me of a video that a male co-worker shared with me a couple of years ago. It was his way of explaining to me how he was more sick than I could possibly imagine. I'm not saavy enough to figure out how to put it on my blog, so you will have to go to YouTube and watch it. It requires no further explanation. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've both been so sick. No fun. Our 10th grandchild was born yesterday! They live in TN, I won't be seeing them any time soon, but wish I was there holding him.

    ReplyDelete